Ref: 24/EoI/ 2018
Dated: 01st December 2018
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Fair Trading Commission of Seychelles (FTC) is is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from qualified Quantity Surveyors. to provide “Quantity Surveyor’s Services to the Fair Trading Commission.The Quantity surveyor shall have:
- A good understanding of the role and function of the FTC and the Fair Competition Act, 2009 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2010.
- Competent knowledge of Quantity Surveyor field.
- Competent Knowledge of the constructions sector and related laws.
- The capacity to deliver in a professional, efficient, effective and timely manner.
The EOI Document containing;
- Background and Objective of the Consultancy,
- Terms of Reference,
- Submission Requirement,
- Qualification Criteria, and
- Evaluation Criteria,
can be collected from Fair Trading Commission, Block B, 3rd Floor, Unity House, Victoria as from Monday 03rd December 2018 to Friday 07th December 2018 from 10 am to 3 pm.
The eligible consultants shall place their submissions in a sealed envelop, with caption “ EOI; QUANTITY SURVEYOR’s SERVICES”, and to be hand delivered to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer, Block B, 3Rd floor, Room 301-306 , Unity House , before 3.00 pm on Monday 10th December 2018.
Applicants meeting the qualification criteria shall be shortlisted. Bid Document will be subsequently issued to the short listed applicants only.