SEYCHELLES PORTS AUTHORITY
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR.
The Seychelles Ports Authority (SPA) is inviting all locally registered and licensed Quantity surveyor with expertise to assist with evaluation of plots of land on Mahe, Praslin and La Digue respectively. The timeframe set for the completion of the services is one (1) month upon receipt of the letter of acceptance.
The main activity for the Quantity Surveyor or firm is to valuate four plot of land as follows:
- Parcel H10919 (Ile Du Port)
- Parcel H10918 (Ile Du Port)
- Parcel PR6124 (Eve Island – Praslin)
- Parcel LD 730 ( La Digue)
- University degree in Quantity Surveyor (Bcs degree or equivalent);
- Proof of qualification of Key employees, CVs to be provided;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Evidence of past experience in work of similar nature;
More details for the project can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR) which can be collected at the Seychelles Ports Authority, Procurement Section as from Wednesday 25th April, 2018 from 9a.m to 3p.m. Deadline for the collection of TOR will be Wednesday 02nd May, 2018 at 3p.m.
Submission of Expression of Interest:
All interested parties should convey their interest to the “CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, SEYCHELLES PORTS AUTHORITY, MAHE QUAY, NEW PORT, VICTORIA, MAHE, SEYCHELLES” not later than 2 p.m on Wednesday 16th May, 2018” in writing along with the below documents to the Seychelles Ports Authority in a sealed envelope at the SPA Reception office:
- Copy of all relevant qualifications;
- Profile indicating the numbers and qualifications of key employees to be deployed on the project; CVs of the key employees to be provided
- List of projects worked on (references if any);
- Experiences with regards to projects of a similar nature.
Bidders who fully meet the eligibility criteria will be subsequently invited to participate in the financial bid for the tender. It is to be noted that the successful candidate should be able to work within a tight deadline. All enquiries should be addressed to Mrs Christina Moncherry, Procurement Manager, Mahe Quay, New Port, P.O Box 47, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles , Telephone: 429 47 51, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SEYCHELLES PORTS AUTHORITY RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT THE LOWEST OR ANY TENDER.