EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE PARADIS DES ENFANTS
The Government of Seychelles is inviting expression of interest from locally interested parties for the management of the Paradis des Enfants.
Applicants are being invited to:
- Describe their intended business model and vision for the family fun park
- Demonstrate their background and experience in the management of family oriented entertainment activities and facilities.
- Demonstrate their capacity and capability to efficiently and sustainably manage and fund the family fun park
More information can be found in an application pack, which can be collected at the Ministry of Finance, Trade and Economic Planning’s reception, First Floor from Wednesday 23rd May to Monday 4th June 2018 from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. All interested parties will be required to complete a ‘confidentiality undertaking’ prior to obtaining a copy of the application pack.
A site visit will be conducted on Wednesday 30th May, 2018 at the Paradis des Enfants which will include a presentation by the current management.
Submission of Expression of Interest:
All interested parties should convey their interest tothe“DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INVESTMENT AND ASSET MANAGEMENT, MINISTRY OF FINANCE, TRADE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING, LIBERTY HOUSE, VICTORIA, MAHE, SEYCHELLES” not later than 4.00 p.m on Wednesday 06th June, 2018 in writing in a sealed envelope.
The expression of Interest should as a minimum contain the following:
- An intended business model and vision for the family fun park
- Registration and valid license of business operation (locally)
- Evidence of background experience in the management of family oriented entertainment activities and facilities.
- Evidence of capacity and capability to efficiently and sustainably manage and fund the family fun park
Bidders who fully meet the eligibility criteria will be subsequently invited to participate in the financial bid for the tender. All enquiries should be addressed toMr. Jude Commettant, Director Public Investment and Asset Management, Liberty,Telephone:(248)4324398 or E-mail email@example.com
THE GOVERNMENT OF SEYCHELLES RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT THE LOWEST OR ANY TENDER.