MINISTRY OF FAMILY AFFAIRS
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PROCUREMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF SHUTTLE AND COUNSELING SERVICES FOR THE NIGHT SHELTER
The Ministry of Family Affairs seeks the services of a committed and compassionate person to provide shuttle and counseling services for the homeless at North East Point.
The person will be required to undertake the following:-
(1) To identify black spots where homeless are mostly spotted on a Daily Basis.
(2) Provide counseling to the homeless in an effort to sensitize them on the existence of the Night Shelter.
(3) Provide shuttle services from Victoria (black spots) to Night Shelter, North East Point, and every Night from 5.00 pm to 7.00pm.
(4) Provide counseling to the homeless on the importance of good personal hygiene.
The expression of interest should contain the following:-
- A written proposal of the scope of work.
- Proof of ownership of a proper transportation facility for the homeless.
- Counseling background
- Proof of Insurance coverage for the vehicle
Submission of Interest
Interested parties should convey their letter of Interest together with other relevant documents to the
Principal Secretary, Social Affairs Department, Unity House, 2nd Floor, Block C not later than Wednesday 1st August, 2018 at 3.30 pm.