Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment & Economic Planning
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Procurement of Consultancy Services for the Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
The MFTIEP is seeking the services of Licensed Accounting Firms or Licensed Accountants to prepare Annual Financial Statements for the Seychelles National Parks Authority.
Scope of Work
The MFTIEP wishes to outsource the preparation of Annual Financial Statement for Seychelles National Parks Authority for years 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, to ensure that the entity is compliant to Section 27 of the Public Finance Management Act, 2012.
Application is open for local licensed Accounting firms or licensed Accountants with a minimum 3 years professional experience in the relevant field.
The Terms of Reference which includes the details of the scope of work can be collected from the Comptroller General Secretariat located at the Ministry of Finance Headquarters, 1st floor, Liberty House as of Wednesday 23rdMay 2018 as from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Deadline for the collection of the Term of Reference will be Wednesday 30th May 2018 at 4.00pm
Interested parties should convey their interest in sealed envelopes, as a minimum, containing of the following:
- A written proposal of time frame to deliver the statement of accounts
- Company profile i.e. ownership/management team including CV
- Experience - past and present supported by client list in work of similar nature
- Evidence of 3 years experience in accounting
- Copy of a Valid license
- business registration document
Information and Submission of Expression of Interest
The Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment and Economic Planning is inviting local licensed Accounting Firms or Licensed Accountant to express their interest by submitting their applications by hand to the address below:
Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment and Economic Planning
- Deadline for submission of interest shall be Wednesday 6th June 2018.
- No late submission of Expression Of Interest will be considered. Submission of applications through any electronic media will not be accepted.
Interested Parties who fully meet the eligibility criteria will be subsequently invited to participate in the technical and financial bid for the tender.
For any enquiries, please contact Mrs Riennie Dugasse, Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment and Economic Planning, Liberty House Tel: 4 382065, email: email@example.com, during working hours.