MINISTRY OF FAMILY AFFAIRS
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL AFFAIRS
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE SETTING UP OF A JUVENILE RESIDENTIAL CENTRE
The Ministry of Family Affairs seeks the services of a Consultant/ Consultancy Firm with expertise and competencies in the setting up of a Juvenile Residential Centre for youth with severe anti-social behaviour.
The Consultant will be required to undertake the following:-
- Develop a framework for the Juvenile Residential Centre.
- Develop training programme for staff and users of the service.
- Coach the management and staff of the service.
- Develop regulations and individual personalized project for each youth
- Analyse and evaluate the project once started ensuring best practices.
The expression of interest should contain the following:-
- A written proposal of the scope of work.
- Experience with regards to theservices similar nature
- Copy ofCurriculum Vitea
More details for the service can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR) which can be collected at the Social Affairs Department, Unity House, 2ndFloor, Block C as from Tuesday 10thApril, 2018 from 9a.m to 3p.m. Deadline for the collection of TOR will be Tuesday 17thApril, 2018 at 12p.m.
Submission of Interest
Interested parties should convey their letter of Interest together with their CV to the Principal Secretary, Social Affairs Department, Unity House, 2ndFloor, Block C by Friday 27thApril, 2018.