Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment & Economic Planning
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO PROVIDE IN-HOUSE TAYLOR MADE TRAINING ON QUICK-BOOKS ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE TO RECORD FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
The Agency for Social Protection (ASP) is a Government Agency whose main purpose is to effect payments in relation to Government safety net programs and approved programmes of Government.
The bulk of the agency’s transactions goes through the Treasury Single Account (TSA) for all the social programs, but a small number of transactions that is processed for the inner islands are managed in a commercial bank account. An accounting system is therefore required.
As such the ASP through the Ministry for Finance, Trade, Investment & Economic Planning (MOFTIEP) is seeking the services of an experienced individual/consultant/consultancy firm that has in-depth knowledge of the use of quick-books to;
- Conduct in-house training so as to allow staff to
- Properly record all of the daily transactions,
- Run all the necessary reports (month end and year end)
- Perform all necessary reconciliations; notably bank and cash float reconciliations.
- Provide direct guidance to ensure that at the end of the period all staff understand how to use the software to meet the Agency’s needs.
The expression of interest should contain the following:
- A written proposal of the scope of work, with detailed time frame of the training sessions
- Experience with regards to similar works/assignments/actual experience in using quick-books.
- Full Curriculum Vitae;
- Business registration documents where applicable
- A copy of a valid license (where applicable)
Submission of Expression of Interest
All interested candidate should submit their expression of interest together with the requested documents to the Principal Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment & Economic Planning, 1st floor, Liberty House, Independence Avenue, Victoria not later than Wednesday 16th May 2018 at 3.00pm in writing in a seal enveloped marked CONSULTANCY SERVICES for Quick books trainings.
Bidders who fully meet the eligible criteria will subsequently be invited to participate in the financial bid for the tender
All enquiries should be addressed to Ms. Johnette Mathiot, Ministry of Finance, Trade , Investment & Economic, Liberty House, Victoria, Tel: 4382000, email : email@example.com