SEYCHELLES PRISON SERVICES
TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF LOCALLY PRODUCED CHICKEN MEAT
The Seychelles Prison Services is inviting for bids from responsible Local Producers to submit a tender for the supply of Locally Produced Chicken Meat.
- 4000 kilograms of frozen local chicken meat per month.
- Deliveries should be made to the Montagne Posee Prison three times a week well stored in a Refrigerated Van.
- Supplies of 1000kg per week
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday preferably in the morning.
- The Chicken meat will be weighted at the Montagne Posee Prison and the quantity supplied on that day should be agreed upon by both parties by signing Delivery and Goods Received Notes.
Interested bidders are informed that bidding document shall be made available as of Thursday 24th January 2019 up to Thursday 31st January 2019 from (09.00am to 2.00pm) No bidding document shall be made available past this deadline period. The bidding document shall be purchased at a fee of SR 150 at the Remand Centre Bois de Rose (Ex Coast Guard)
Local Bidders can view this notice on www.pou.gov.sc
Bidders should attend a mandatory pre-bid meeting scheduled for Friday 01st Febraury 2019 at 10.00am at the Remand Centre Bois De Rose (Ex-Coast Guard).
Please note that it is mandatory for all interested bidders to attend the pre-bid meeting. Bidders failing to attend will be disqualified.
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “PROCUREMENT FOR THE SUPPLY OF LOCALLY PRODUCED CHICKEN MEAT” and send to The National Tender Board, Maison de Mahe, Victoria, Republic of Seychelles before closing at 10.30am Seychelles Time on Thursday 14th February 2019.
Bids will be opened immediately after closing at 10.30am on Thursday 14th February 2019 at the National Tender Board. Bidders or its representatives are welcome to attend the tender opening Session.
LATE BIDS WILL BE REJECTED AND WILL BE RETURNED UNOPENED TO THE BIDDER.
FOR ANY QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT: Miss. Isabelle Quatre, Remand Centre, Bois de Rose Avenue, Ex Coast Guard, P.O Box 12, Victoria, Mahé, Tel: 4303636, Email: email@example.com