FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES.
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is inviting all locally registered and licensed civil consultant (Project Manager, Civil Engineer or Quantity Surveyor)/civil consultancy firm with expertise to assist with the renovation of its J & K warehouse at Bois De Rose Avenue. The selected bidder/firm will be responsible to manage the renovation of the two warehouses. The project will be funded by the FSA. The delivery schedule to complete the consultancy services as specified in the term of reference from (a) to (f) is Two (2) months upon receipt of the letter of acceptance.
The main activities for the selected bidder/ firm are as follows:
- Preparing the Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and Scope of Work for the formulation of the tender document;
- Assisting the FSA with evaluation of bids and preparation of the contract;
- Liaising with the Structural Engineer and Architect for the completion of all necessary drawings to be forwarded to the Planning Authority (if required);
- Coordinate the renovation and maintenance work on the warehouses;
- General supervision of the project until completion including a one-year liability period;
- Performing any other duties, as may be assigned.
- University degree in Civil Engineers/Quantity Surveyor (Bcs degree or equivalent);
- Proof of qualification of Key employees (optional);
- At least 5 years’ experience in Civil Engineering work (Design and Supervision of projects);
- Evidence of past experience in work of similar nature;
- Business registration document
- Copy of a valid license (if applicable)
More details for the project can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR) which can be collected at the Financial Services Authority, Reception Office as from Wednesday 09th May, 2018 from 9a.m to 3p.m. Deadline for the collection of TOR will be Thursday 17th May, 2018 at 12p.m.
Submission of Expression of Interest:
All interested parties should convey their interest to the “CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY, BOIS DE ROSE, VICTORIA, MAHE, SEYCHELLES” not later than 12.00 p.m. on ″Thursday 31st May, 2018” in writing along with the below documents to the Financial Services Authority in a sealed envelope at the FSA Reception office:
- Copy of all relevant qualifications and CVs;
- Profile indicating the numbers and qualifications of key employees to be deployed on the project (optional);
- List of projects worked on (references if any);
- Experiences with regards to projects of a similar nature.
- Business registration documents
- A copy of a valid license (if applicable)
Bidders who fully meet the eligibility criteria will be subsequently invited to participate in the financial bid for the tender. It is to be noted that the successful candidate should be able to work within a tight deadline. All enquiries should be addressed to Mr. Dereck Volcy, Procurement Officer, Bois De Rose Avenue, P.O Box 991, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles , Telephone: 2636941, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT THE LOWEST OR ANY TENDER.